15 June 2017

15th June 2017 (Thursday)

Back to update my blog. My life now seems bored... Looking for a job but there is no replies from any companies except for agent but only do for 3-6 months which I find it useless to do for that short period of time. Lucky I got own blogshop to sell things.

Today my ex asked me for help, to act as his girlfriend again to make his ex leave. I got a feeling that I might fall for him again but I also scared past history repeats. How? Though we don't text often in whatsapp, I will keep wait for his text and stuffs. However, I know that he wouldn't fall for me again...

Tomorrow there are two more interviews. Hopefully I can get the job though its far but I don't mind traveling. Lunch time, meeting my ex manager and my ex colleague for some catch up session...

Lastly, last semester exam, I failed two modules, My only hope now is to revise hard while looking for job and able to pass my re-exam for this two modules. I am worried cause I had been trying so hard in my studies but ended up still failed.

My resolution for June 2017 to end of the year 2017, hopefully I can get my degree certificate and get a good job which I can have future career advancement.




No comments: