15 May 2017

15th May 2017 (Monday)

 I have been busying doing my assignment as there are total of 6 different assignments and all the assignments are so confusing but luckily individual assignments only got 2 while the rest is group assignment. I admit I did not do well for my group assignment especially my last group assignment, I try to paraphrase my part, but my group-mates still got angry with me. Now I am doing the last assignment on HRM (reflective essay), hopefully I am able to pass, I don't expect a high marks cause I know once I set a high expectations for myself, once I get back my results, I will only get disappointment.

After finish my last assignment, I will start to find information for my examinations which will be starting next week. Kinda worry and happy as it is my last exam in MDIS but I worry is because of my previous module assignment, there is problem with it not sure will it affect my graduation as the rest.

After my studies, I planning to work and earn more money. Hopefully, I can bring my parents and both of my grandma to overseas to enjoy. Honestly, I didn't do my part as a daughter and a granddaughter as I always make them worry a lot, but I promise once I work, I will pay back whatever which I suppose to do.

As for my relationship wise, I kind of realize that I should not ask my ex back. I already know he will reject me when I pop out that question to him, could tell that he is much happier without me now. I just hope in the future, there is a girl who will be better than me, able to takecare of him, pamper him and not finding fault with him like what I did in the past. I regret for not treating him well when he was with me, I realize it after he left me which I know it is too late. Not to worry, I won't get anyone which will be much better than him, even if there is, I think I want to be single till I am ready for the next relationship. I don't want to get hurt or being the silly one asking people to come back.

Lastly, I having a thought that I shouldn't be born to this world, I only make people hate me more like my ex. Sometimes I wonder, what am I good at? Good at making people angry? Make people ignore me? or when people need a person, they will think of me, if they got someone else, they will dump me aside. I kind of sad over this matter but there is no one I can talk to beside posting it in my blog. Sometimes I even wonder what god wants me to do? Why do I always love someone, god will tend to take him away from me and put him to other girls?



{If I wasn't born, everyone which I know will be much happier compared to now, why must I suffer now?}

No comments: